The Electric Commentary

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Thank god I didn't wake up with a hangover.

The semester is finally over. It was a tough one. 15 credits, two jobs, one Ironman. Not bad. Needless to say I went out after my last final on Tuesday and got obnoxiously drunk. In fact, when I woke up Wednesday morning I didn't feel so good. I had a headache and felt nauseous. Could I have drank so much that I actually got a hangover? I have been hungover approximately three times in my life. The first one was the first time I ever drank. It was also the first time I ever played speed quarters and two older guys on my high school swim team made sure I got as much out of the game as possible. The other two times involved drinking German beer out of a big boot at the Essen Haus. None of these hangovers were particularly bad so I was particularly puzzled by this one. I spent all day Wednesday throwing up like an Olsen twin and my headache never went away. I never got out of bed and slept all the way through Wednesday night. I woke up this morning, still felling a little nauseous and thought there is no way I am still hungover a whole day latter. It must have been an ill timed bout of the flu. So at least I didn't have a hangover. Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

  • Yes, I rarely get hangovers too. Except when I really go all out.
    How to cure hangover: Huge workout, with coffee.
    Yes, you were loaded on Tuesday. That's what I like to see. Intense. Puking? Non-intense. Must have been the flu....I've been battling too after that damn 26mi run. Ouch.

    By Blogger Rhoads, at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo