The Electric Commentary

Sunday, December 12, 2004

My Lexicon

I wanted to document a phrase that I've been circulating as of late to describe my wants and needs as far as female companionship. What I'm looking for is my Army Reserve Girlfriend (ARG)...Not a female that's actually in the Reserves, but rather a girlfriend one weekend a month, two months per year. I don't really need any more than that; however, given the current status of the Reserve, I might sign on for an ARG, but get roped into a 1-2 year commitment.

1 Comments:

  • Not only that, but the next thing you know, you'll be taking heavy fire like the real soldiers.

    If it's gonna be all that you may as well enlist for real.

    - Rashid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo