The Electric Commentary

Friday, October 22, 2004

Pilgrimage

I will be leaving for Madison shortly to attend the homecoming game between the Badgers and Northwestern. While Northwestern is generally regarded as a Big-10 cellar-dweller they have been a thorn in the side of the Badgers for a few years now. I'm worried about this one because Erasmus James is out with an ankle injury, Anthony Davis is still knicked up, and Northwestern can score points.

This is a typical let down situation, I just hope that all of the Badger players remember the horrible defeat last year in Evanston. All that stands between the Badgers and the National Championship Game are Northwestern, Minnesota, Michigan State, and Iowa (and probably losses to either Miami, USC, or Oklahoma). Blowing an undefeated season on a home game against the Wildcats would be a travesty.

If you're watching on TV, I'll be the one in red.

Enjoy the weekend.

1 Comments:

  • Minnesota, Michigan State and Iowa can all be good when they show up to play. I wouldn't hold my breath. But at the same time, no Michigan.

    By Blogger RyanSimatic, at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Search:
Keywords:
Amazon Logo